Saturday, March 18, 2017

Weekend in the north 

My father was invted to a doctors convention in kfar Blum, Hula Valley and I joined him.
In Friday I visited The Agmon, no rares but the regulars were shown, the highlight for me was a group of 7 Hawfinch.


Water Rail

White Stork with Cranes


Hawfinch

Today we were looking for the Cinereous Buntings in Nahal Tzvia, Gilboa Mt.
The Nahal was full of flowers and mammals like Boars and Mountain Gazelles.

We found the Cinereous Buntings and also Cretzschmar‘s Bunting, Long-bellied Pipits, Blue Rockthrushes,Lesser Kestrels, Snake Eagles and more. 

Cinereous Bunting


Cinereous Bunting


Long-bellied Pipit


See you next week in the Champions of the Flyway!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in the north  My father was invted to a doctors convention in kfar Blum, Hula Valley and I joined him. In Friday I visited The...